5 Reasons Why Hype Sucks
We live in an age of hype. Whether it is for a new movie, cell phone, television show, or whatever is in fad, we canít escape hype.
- The hype is better than the actual thing. It seems that more money and thought is put into advertising than the product being advertised. As a result, reality of the product is often a real letdown.
- Repetitive advertisements are like junk food. It is good in the beginning but disgusting after only a short while.
- Hype is an insult to our intelligence. If we seriously thought about the product, we know hype would not work so well.
- Hype reveals everything. Donít you hate when a movie trailer makes you feel as if you watched the entire movie?
- Hype reveals nothing. Whatís more annoying than not know what all the hype is about?
by Phil for Humanity